ST. MATTHEW COUNCIL OF CATHOLIC WOMEN (CCW)
WHO WE ARE: We are an organization of Catholic women of all ages. Everyone is welcome to join. When you join you also become a member of the Florida Council of Catholic Women (FCCW) and the National Council of Catholic Women (NCCW). NCCW is a nationwide organization with over 5,000 affiliations representing millions of Catholic women.
The Palm Beach Diocesan Council of Catholic Women (PBDCCW) has three Deanery divisions – Northern, Central and Southern that serve more than 35 affiliations. St. Matthew CCW is an affiliation of Southern Deanery.
WHY BELONG: Membership in a Catholic woman’s organization represents a commitment of one’s gifts. The gift of faith requires a gift in return. The answer to the question “Why Belong” can be easily explained:
- To be of faith and service to God through service to the people around you.
- Encouragement and inspiration by group participation are nurtured in the worthwhile programs.
- Ability to develop leadership skills.
- To meet the needs of others in family, parish, community, diocese, and the world.
- To grow in grace, knowledge, and friendship because you give your time, talents, and treasure.
We meet the 3rd Tuesday of the month from September through May. Mass is at 7:00 p.m., followed by our general meeting with a social to follow. Our first general meeting for this year is September 19, 2017. Please come out and join us.